1.0.4 released 2009-5-14
- Only authenticate with OpenID for models when a block is passed.
- Check for the existence of an openid_identifier field before including the
model. Allowing this library to only be activated when present.
- Change required_field and optional_fields to openid_required_field and
1.0.3 released 2009-4-3
- Added find_by_openid_identifier config option for AuthlogicOpenid::Session.
- Set the openid_identifier by the one passed back by the provider in AuthlogicOpenid::ActsAsAuthentic.
- Added required_fields and optional_fields config options for AuthlogicOpenid::ActsAsAuthentic.
- Added map_openid_registration, attributes_to_save, and map_saved_attributes
methods to customize how attributes are set for AuthlogicOpenid::ActsAsAuthentic.
- Make authenticating_with_openid? method a little more stringent to avoid
trying to double authenticate. Ex: finding a session in the save block
during a successful save.
1.0.2 released 2009-3-30
- Remove config block in initializer.
1.0.1 released 2009-3-30
- Change password validation option when included, and prepend the OpenID
1.0.0 released 2009-3-30